Sunday, August 8, 2010

Portrait Gallery Blog

Just found out that Roger and Di Smith have started a blog. Check it out. http://blog.rogersmithportraitgallery.com.

They provide beautiful portraits for many occassions. They do family portraits, individual portraits, senior pictures, boudoir portraits, etc. Their photography is of very high quality and absolutely wonderful and Roger simply has a "photographic eye".

If and when we ever get Sophie adopted, Eric and I are going to arrange with them to take some family portraits of us with Dakota and Sophie so we will have some current photos of us as a family. I'll publish some of them on the blog and on Facebook so you folks can see his work. If he can make us look presentable, I think all of you will recognize what an incredible photographer he is.

Go to http://blog.rogersmithportraitgallery.com and follow his work. You won't regret that you did.

2 comments:

Di and Barney said...

I had pictures of Barney made two weeks ago and got to view them today. My vet gave me a gift certificate for a professional for a free sitting and one 8x10 framed photo. Of course I bought a package, too, with three different pictures. I should get the pictures in three weeks. I love my boy. I'm going to give my dad the framed 8x10 picture. I'll scan them and share them when I receive them. :-D

Marty said...

Fantastic! Can't wait to see them. Have you seen Sophie's picture yet. Never have I met a more Zen dog.